- Location Whitefall Kingdom is north of Black Ice Isle, east of Krashin, and northwest of Dregar.
- Size 540,000 square miles
- Capital City The capital is White Plains. This is the lair of the white dragon Knad'radoniad; known as Snow Tooth by the inhabitants of this land.
- Population 32,000: 68% human, 10% orc, 10% kobold, 10% giant, 1% dwarf, 1% unliving
- Founder Knad'radoniad
- Current Ruler Knad'radoniad
- Date of founding 1403
- Notable towns and cities White Plains, White Gate, Winter's Breath, Meredith
- Other notable locations Ice Flats, Icefall Forest, Northern Banks, Icefall Tower, Snowfall Mound
Nestled in the outstretched arms of the northern polar ice cap, this land of great snow drifts and ice floes is known for its plains, dense evergreen forests, and the jagged mountain peaks that protrude from its frozen terrain. Its frigid waters, especially up the western coast along the Northern Banks, are rich with whales, shellfish, and many other species of fish that bring fishermen from all corners of the world to risk their lives in the treacherous waters.