Map Pin Editor
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Map Pin Editor is a way to use the Map Pin client interface for adding text to a map pin then retrieve a scroll with that text.
- Create a map pin any where in the area you're in using your game client by clicking the pin icon then pinning it somewhere
- Enter: %Your Title on the first line, it must start with a %
- Enter as much text as you want below the first line (you can even copy/paste from the forum for example)
- When completed, delete the Map Pin from your map (click the map pin icon and click Delete), you will receive a scroll with the text you entered on it
- You can then transcribe your text from that notepad to another object by using the quill on the new scroll then on another object then entering