Mistone Alliance Fleet
The Mistone Alliance Fleet was under the command of Ministry of War, before Mistone reverted to sovereign kingdoms. Its size was not as impressive as the Rohden's navy at the height of its power, but some of the ships were magically enhanced. Its objective was to protect Mistone's waters during the war with Bloodstone, and maintain security against any invasions. All commissioned Alliance ships were given the title of M.A.S., or Mistone Alliance Ship.
All MAS remaining ships were decommissioned in 1410. Some, like prominent members of the Ministries, found positions serving the newly formed kingdoms.