Clerics act as intermediaries between the earthly and the divine (or infernal) worlds. A good cleric helps those in need, while an evil cleric seeks to spread his patron's vision of evil across the world. All clerics can heal wounds and bring people back from the brink of death, and powerful clerics can even raise the dead. Likewise, all clerics have authority over undead creatures, and they can turn away or even destroy these creatures. Clerics are trained in the use of simple weapons, and can use all forms of armor and shields without penalty, since armor does not interfere with the casting of divine spells. In addition to his normal complement of spells, every cleric chooses to focus on two of his deity's domains. These domains grants the cleric special powers, and give him access to spells that he might otherwise never learn.
- Alignment: Special, may not be more than one step from alignment of Deity
- Hit Die: d8
- Proficiencies: Armor (Light, Medium, Heavy), Shields, Weapons (simple)
- Skill Points: 2 + Intelligence Modifier
- Class Skills:
- High Saving Throw(s): Fortitude, Will
- BAB: Second
- Spellcasting: Divine (Wisdom-based, spell failure from armor is ignored.) Must have a Wisdom score of 10 + the spell's level to cast a spell.
- Domains: Every cleric must choose 2 domains from their Deity's list of domains, see Clerical Domains and Deities of Layonara.
- Level 1
- Spontaneous Cast - Can choose to sacrifice a prepared spell of a given level to cast a cure or inflict spell of the same level.
- Turn Undead
Cleric Spells per day
Base Spells per Day
The epic cleric is among the most elite of his deity's servants, spreading the word and acting as emissary for the church. The epic cleric commands great power and respect.
- Hit Die: d8
- Skill Points: 2 + Intelligence modifier
- Bonus Feats: 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38
- Epic Cleric Bonus Feats: