Evil is one of the three positions on the Good/Evil alignment axis. Evil aligned PCs are restricted.
adj. eÂ·vilÂ·er, eÂ·vilÂ·est
1. Morally bad or wrong; wicked: an evil tyrant.
2. Causing ruin, injury, or pain; harmful: the evil effects of a poor diet.
3. Characterized by or indicating future misfortune; ominous: evil omens.
4. Bad or blameworthy by report; infamous: an evil reputation.
5. Characterized by anger or spite; malicious: an evil temper.
n. 1. The quality of being morally bad or wrong; wickedness.
2. That which causes harm, misfortune, or destruction: a leader's power to do both good and evil.
3. An evil force, power, or personification.
4. Something that is a cause or source of suffering, injury, or destruction: the social evils of poverty and injustice.
- See individual alignment pages for more information about evil alignments. The three evil alignments are:
- See Alignments for an overview of the 9 alignments and the 2 axis that create them.
- See Alignment Rules for more information on the restrictions in place for evil alignments.